Bismillah, Assalam Walaykum,
Insha-Allah the Department of Revenue workshop will be held at the Masjid on Friday February 26 from 3:30 to 6 PM.
The equal opportunity officer from the Department of Revenue contacted us for a employment initiative workshop to be held at our Masjid. The description is below. Please contact me directly if you would like to attend this workshop and the days and times that work best for you. Please specify multiple days and times. Right now we are trying to gauge interest before setting up the workshop. Again, the details are below.
The Department is seeking highly talented undergraduate and graduate candidates to fill multiple positions at the Illinois Department of Revenue.
Workshops provide an overview of employment opportunities, application criteria, and hiring procedures, while facilitating the submission of applications on-site. Workshop itinerary will include:
- Introduction of Revenue Employment Initiative
- Overview of the Illinois Department of Revenue Opportunities
- Summary of the application process
- Tips for applying and interviewing
- A walkthrough of filling out your CMS 100 application
- General Questions and Answers
- Completion and Collection of Application Requirements